CranioSacral Therapy (CST) involves light touches on the bones of the skull (including the face and mouth), spine, and pelvis to release tension and improve body movement.
- CranioSacral therapists work with the soft tissues and fluids that protect your brain and spinal cord.
- Specific light touch techniques help therapists to listen for tissue movement and imbalances within the body.
- Sessions occur in a quiet, peaceful and private setting.
During treatment, one remains fully clothed lying on a warm, comfortable, padded table.
- Therapists gently guide the body to release disruptive tensions and restrictions while monitoring the rhythm of fluids flowing around the central nervous system.
- This enables pain relieve and promotes whole body wellness.
Please review our CranioSacral Therapy rates for further information.
Please be aware that there are some conditions for which massage and relaxation services are not appropriate, please inform your therapist of even minor problems.
Please contact our Front Desk at (925) 284-6150 to book your appointment.