Physical Therapists are body movement and function specialists, they can help with a variety of conditions including:
- Pre and post surgical conditions
- Gait, balance and postural alignment-related disorders
- Strains and inflammation such as those caused by ACL or ankle injuries and tendonitis
- Improve strength, stability, and flexibility
- Improve back, neck, and other pain including sciatica
- Help with sports injuries or conditioning
- Reduce pain and restrictions in movement
- Help manage bone-related disorders such as arthritis, osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Sports-related injury and prevention
- Many other orthopedic, neurological, and geriatric conditions
- And more!
If you are unsure as to whether Physical Therapy can help please call and ask for a Complimentary Consultation with a Physical Therapist to discuss your needs and determine if we can help you get back on track.